Thursday, July 26, 2007

I read my son's thoughts on knowing God's will for one's life. It so happens that I am in the process of purchasing next year's curriculum and there is a title in the set called, God's Will, God's Best for Your Life (how do you underline book titles on these blogs anyway?)
I hope reading this prayerfully will help.

I do want to say that knowing God's will tends to flow out of living in his revealed will. What does that mean? Well, if you are pursuing a godly walk with the Lord, reading His Word, and praying regularly, then you are living his revealed will because He has made it clear in His Word that he wants those things from his child. Then, when you make choices for your life based on your circumstances, preferences and current information, you will be at peace and most likely will have made the choice God wanted you to...His will for YOUR life...because your heart is more in tune with His character and His ways.

Older christians don't necessarily know God's will better; they must be living in His pathway!

Just some musings on this topic by Mrs. C.

Another thought: will my son read my blog? :-)

No comments: